Where the Green Grass Grows. As of our lives are changing, so are we. Catch us here and watch us grow.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
What is up with the crappy weather?
Why does it always become crappy outside on my days off? It seems as if everyday that I can enjoy some needed sun it is crappy outside. For instance, today it is bright sunny and a perfect sun day. I got up early and cleaned the in-laws that way I could enjoy the sun for the day. I had all my work done my 11 AM came home put on my swimming suit and....RAIN! In the middle of placing on my suit, I could hear something outside. I looked out the window and it was pouring. I really hope that it quits soon that way I can enjoy the rest of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment