

I was sitting looking through pictures from Brent and I's wedding in July of 2006 and I kept thinking oh what a special day that was. I kept thinking I remember when I was that little....Oh, it was not that long ago. I went from a size 0 being 22 years-old to .... (this is on a need to know basis.) Sorry! I can only say that even being 6 months pregnant I am still smaller (weight wise) than normal women my age.
This event was a life changing one, well until our little one is born. Brent thought it would be funny the other day for me to get out that expensive wedding dress and try it on. Of course, he just wanted a good laugh. Well, I told him he was crazy because there was no way it was going to fit and I was not even going to attempt it. I have been wearing maternity clothes since month 3, so it would not work. I am sure all of you now have a mental picture of what it would have looked like for me to try on this dress. How dare you! That's ok, I thought about it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment