Sunday, May 6, 2007

And So Our Story Begins




As I stated yesterday, Brent and I's life was your typical married life couple until December 2006. In December, many different life changing events occured. I graduated from college (yeah!) and my sister and brother-in-law (Jamie and Jason) gave birth to thier first child (Jacob David). It was on that night when Brent and I got to hold this tiny baby in our arms that we both knew this is what our lives were missing. We had been together for so long already that it just seemed like it was time. Needless to say, that when Jacob was born we already had our little bundle of joy growing inside of my tummy. We always say that things happen for a reason and if God believed we were ready to experience this joy, he would grant us with this miracle. So, we continued our lives as normal not knowing that we had our own bun-in-the-oven. At Christmas everyone asked when we were going to have children and we simply stated "Who Knows?" At this time, we didn't.

Visit us tomorrow to hear how we first knew WE WERE PREGNANT!

No comments: