
January 23, 2007 could not come quick enough. I had already experience the morning sickness stage now for about 3 weeks and I thought I was going to die. I could hardly get out of bed in the mornings, let alone all day. I woke up every morning from a dead sleep around 5 AM and to the bathroom I went. This continued daily till about 1 PM. Brent was a real trooper. He would ask me if there was anything he could do or get me everyday. I was so glad at this time the Bank was not working me very much. I kept telling Brent people are doing to find out, since I am so sick in the mornings. Even several ladies at work asked me if I was pregnant and I simply just stated "No." I gave the excuse that I had been around someone who had the flu and I must have caught it. At this time in January, my co-workers believed me since the flu was going around.
Man, oh Man, this is a very hard secret to keep when we are so excited.
On January 23rd, Brent and I woke up early after not sleeping very good the night before because we were to excited about our FIRST DOCTORS VISIT. Much to my surprise, NO MORNING SICKNESS TODAY! YEAH! (about time) All the way to the doctors, there were solid smiles upon our faces.
At my first visit, they took all of my readings so that they could monitor the growth throughout the pregnancy. I only weighed 94 pounds! The doctor and nurse did not like this. I had explained to them the morning sickness that I had been having. I was told that if it did not stop within the next few weeks that I was going to be placed on special medicine. I could not afford, let alone the baby to lose any weight. I was already under weight for a 23 year-old.
OUR VERY FIRST SONO! Yeah! It was amazing. Words could not explain how exciting and amazing this experience was. We could hear the heartbeat of our unborn child! The heartbeat was 124 beats-per-minute, which is normal for a woman my size. They determined that I was 6 weeks 3 days along already! The baby was already growing and was 7.3 mm long. Wow, they can see them really small. It just looked like a spot to us, but it was our FIRST CHILD!
The nurse calculated my due date as being September 5th, however the sono machine calculated it up itself as being September 15th. The sono machine is about 85 percent accurate, so that was the date they were going with. OUR BABY IS DUE ON SEPTEMBER 15, 2007!
We made our next appointment for February 19th and at this doctors visit they decided to do yet another sono to double check the due date of the baby.
Tomorrow, I will have delightful sono picture #2.
(photo above: Sono picture #1 on January 23, 2007)
No comments:
Post a Comment