Where the Green Grass Grows. As of our lives are changing, so are we. Catch us here and watch us grow.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Ding...Ding...Ding...Round 2!
Back in June, all of you know I had a dreaded kidney stone. It was not fun. When I found out that I had a kidney stone, they informed me that I also had 2 taking it easy in the kidney also. Great, I know. Well, one of those stones has decided to come out and play. I have not been feeling well all week and today I got confirmation that it is indeed a stone on it voyage. I have been in pain all week and taking pain meds like it was my job. The pain comes and goes as it pleases which is very irritating. I made a call to the doctors today to find out what am I suppose to do, just to make sure. They sent me right away to the hospital to have some x-rays done to make sure my kidney was not inflamed since I have been having problems for 4 days. My kidney looks ok, but a stone has dropped. I was given 2 options. 1. Keep taking Vicodine and rest at home or 2. be admitted to control the pain until it passes. I chose #1 that is unless I can not manage my pain on my own. I was hoping to spend some quality time with my kids this week before I have to go back to work next week, you know lay poolside, but that has not happened given the situation. Hopefully, I pass it soon so I can enjoy the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment