Ogdan experienced his first bath recently. YEAH! Giving boys baths is much different than girls. Obviously, I know. Brent was scared that he would be in the line of fire sitting above him, since we know that our little guy has excellent aim and distance if you know what I mean. In the hospital, he almost caught a nurse off guard who was walking past him with at least a 3 foot distance shot. To bad the Olympics do not have baby events or he may have won a gold medal for that one.
When it came to the bath lets just say he was not a big fan. Most babies love baths and I am sure he will in the future, but he does not like them at the moment. Well, I do not blame him, it is winter time and it is just down right cold. We placed his tub in front of the fireplace and had warm water, but it just wasn't enough to keep our little guy warm. So, we quickly washed him up and got him warm.
Josie was a big helper during bath time. She would dump water on him to keep him warm and cuddled with him when his bath was over to warm him up. She would tell him "Oggie it'll be all right...I'll warm you up...don't cry Ogdan...shh!" How cute, I know.
Here are a few photos of Ogdan's first bath.
No comments:
Post a Comment