
On Saturday afternoon, Brent, Josie, my sister Jamie, brother-in-law Jason, nephew Jacob, Grandma, and myself all piled into our Explorer and headed a hour and a half away to our cousins wedding. The two little munchkins sat in the very back and jabbered in their own language while us adults in the front had our very own conversations. It is so adorable to have them ride in the car next to each other. Josie faces backwards and Jacob forwards, so they get to look at each other while traveling. They just simply crack me up when they are together. While on our way to the wedding both children fell fast asleep. I guess do to the motion of the vehicle. But anyways Jacob's head was tilted towards Josie and Josie's head was tilted towards Jacob. It was really cute. However, to top it off Jacob had his hand on Josie's car seat handle. I guess because she had moved her hand in which at one point he was holding. I wish I would have been able to take a photo of this, but was unable to.
The wedding was very simple and really nice. We had an absolute blast! Josie looked so cute in new white dress. I know what you are thinking a white dress with a baby I have to be crazy or something.
Here are a few photos of our day.

Before we left Jacob was not very happy as you can tell from the photo. Either that or he did not like the hammock.

Once out of the hammock he was fine!

Josie and her best girl friend Katie with Roger (Katie's dad)
No comments:
Post a Comment