We had so much fun at the party. They went all out making a Tiki Hut and everything. Way to go Kymm with all of your hard work and planning. Brent lets just say enjoyed himself way to much, so I ended up having to drive home. We left the party around 2:15 AM. That is right AM!!! I have not been up that late since Josie was a tiny baby and had to get up every 3 hours to eat. She was a trooper. She was up enjoying the party herself until 11:30 PM and then crashed. When she crashed, she really crashed. The party would get loud and she would not even flinch. Poor girl. Party attendees kareokeed, limboed, and even bowled (using a coconut).
We were on our way home, with Brent and Josie both passed out. Obviously, both for different reasons. When I hit a GIANT coyote. Since, the state is not mowing do to lack of money, the weeds along the interstate were about 3 feet tall. This coyote came out of the tall weeds at a dead run. I could not help, but wack it a good one. I did not even see it until it was way to late. If I would have been either driving a few miles per hour faster or slower, I would have missed it altogether. There is no real damage to the car, thank goodness. It bent some things and I need to replace a large plastic piece under the bunmper, but it could have been worse believe me. It ended up getting knocked down and going under the car. You could hear it go from the front to the back. It was gross.
Josie getting her Hawaiian lay and of course a big kiss from Mommy.
Preparing to party!
No comments:
Post a Comment