Our little sunshine met Old Saint Nick today for the very first time. At Brent’s work they had a Breakfast with Santa, where you come and enjoy yummy breakfast food and tell Santa all that you want for Christmas. She was such a perfect little angel, just simply sat on Santa’s lap and was good. She never made one little peep the entire time we were there. If Santa can read minds I am sure that she told him all that she wants this year and more.
I tried to get Brent to sit on Santa’s lap and tell him all that he wanted, but he simply laughed at me.
I did not get a photo of Josie smiling with Santa, because Brent did not want to look like an idiot in his words trying to make her smile like he does at home. Even though I assured him no one would care they have all done the same things for their kids before. But he simply would not act stupid.


No comments:
Post a Comment