Monday, December 3, 2007

22 Shopping Days Left!

Are you ready for Christmas?!

According to the TV, there is only 22 shopping days left. In the bottom hand of the TV screen, some stations are letting all of us know how many days we have left to buy that perfect present for our loved ones. I think it is funny! It is like a little reminder to Brent how many days he has left to procrastinate. My birthday as all of you know was Saturday and silly old Brent was birthday shopping on Friday. Nothing but waiting to the last minute huh.

As for me, I like to get a jump start on my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving. It seems as if all the stores get really crowded after Thanksgiving, so I try my hardest to be done or close to done before then so that I do not have to fight the crowds. I know that seems crazy, but especially now that I have a baby I could not imagine fighting herds of people with a baby strapped in a stroller. Plus, it takes me 10 times longer to shop now.

Happy Shopping! Remember only 22 days left!

No comments: