Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommy's out there!  I enjoyed my Mother's Day by spending time with my wonderful children.  There are times when I feel it is not so wonderful, we all know those kinds of days.  But they are the loves of my life and I will take any day with them good or bad.  This year, we decided to purchase my Grandma Grace a new outdoor swing for her front porch.  Hers was in bad condition and she uses it all the time.  So, we bought her a new one.  It was a great surprise and she loves it.  What was the kickers was seeing my sister Jamie and I try to put it together for her. 

My children made me a candle holder out of sticks and wire which is adorable.  I love it!


 Nash and Grandma Grace

Drew, Grandma Grace, and Nash

Josie, Jacob, Drew, Grandma Grace, Nash, Presley, and Ogdan on Grandma's new swing


No comments: