On Saturday, March 24th, we welcomed Miss Jessica into the lovely and very energetic family. All of my clan was in the wedding and it went off without a hitch. We were all dressed cordinating colors and of course who could forget cowboy/cowgirl boots. The kids just adored that and we can not get them to take them off. I mean even Nash had a pair.
Josie's boots I found at a steal online since her feet are now big enough to be considered kids they are the same price as mine. Can you believe it? So, when I found a super cute Ariat pair online new of course I had to buy them. However, they did not last. The leather peeled off of them which was weird because Ariat is a really good boot brand. I sent them back the company and they refunded my money. Yeah! Now, all I have to do is find Josie a new cute pair to replace the other pair. She was very sad we had to mail them back.
Josie and I got our hair professionally done for the wedding and she thought she was a princess getting all dressed up with pretty curls and everything. Ogdan sported a cowboy hat at the reception what was just right for him. If you ask him what a cowboy says he response "Yeh Hah." And if you ask him what Ogdan says he responses even louder "Yeh Hah." The entire night he wore his hat. Both the kids got down on the dance floor, it was really funny to watch Ogdan.
Overall, it was a busy weekend, but worth every momment to have Jessica offically in the family. You better watch out Jess it is only going to get wilder and you know it.
Congrats Uncle Bryant and Aunt Jessica!
No comments:
Post a Comment