I had my post-pregnancy 6-week appointment today. I can not believe that Nash is already 6 weeks old. Everything went well and I am released to go back to work. Yuck! The thought of getting up early, out of my pj's, and getting the kids ready and to the sitters makes me sick. But I will have to do it eventually. I still have 3 weeks to go before I am going back and I am going to enjoy every moment of it.
I ran some errands after my appointment also. It was kind of nice being able to go out all by myself. Brent gave Nash a bottle for the very first time that way he could learn before having to go to the sitters. Brent said he ate like a champ and took 3 ounces. Good boy!
I am 6-weeks post-baby and am down to 109 pounds. Only 13 pounds to go and I will be back to the weight I was at when I got pregnant with Nash.
No comments:
Post a Comment