Well, Josie has found her calling. Her name is no longer just plain old Josie...it is
Dr. Josie.
Josie for her birthday got a doctor kit. She absolutely loves it! She gives Ogdan shots almost everyday, so he won't get sick she tells him. She even doctors it up with a band aid when she is done. I just have to laugh at her because she will make comments like, "it won't hurt a bit," "I have to go to work at the hospital," "don't move" and the list goes on and on. Well, the kit did not come with the doctor coat and who can be a doctor without the proper attire right?!? So, I purchased her this doctors outfit, well surgeons outfit. She got to pick between the doctor's white coat or scrubs and she wanted the scrubs.
I know what am I doing buying her more things right after her birthday and before Christmas, but it was buy one dress up outfit get one free and her Halloween costume was the other one, so it was free people.
So, the next time you need doctors advice give Dr. Josie a call. Her office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00 PM with a lunch from 11:30-12:00 and naptime from 1:00-3:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment