Didn't Josie do an excellent job coloring these eggs?! No, really she did them all by herself.
This week on Wednesday, we decided to color Easter Eggs. I purchased a cool little contraption that allows children to color eggs with no mess. With Josie, I thought heck that is perfect. All you do is simply place the egg in the container, place a few drops of dye in the container, close the lid and push the button. When you press down on the top button it makes the egg spin inside. The more you press down on the button the more the egg spins. When you think the egg looks good you simply just take it out and wallah you have a pretty egg. Josie dyed 11 eggs all by herself. I said 11 because she was playing with one twisting it in her hands and dropped it on the floor and cracked it.
Josie enjoyed watching the eggs change colors from white to pretty colors. As in Josie's words "pretty."
Here are a few photos of Josie coloring her eggs and her final masterpieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment