My father purchased a Santa suit just for his loving Grandchildren. What a nice man. Last year, my sister took my nephew to the mall to have his picture taken with Santa and it was like they were robbing them it cost so much for a not very good photo, so my Dad decided in the long run it would be very cost efficient. And that it definitely is. So, on Christmas Eve he slipped out of the room, put on the Santa suit and reappeared to give the kids their Christmas presents. Lets just say it did not go very well with the kids. As soon as "Santa" appeared from down the hall, both kids went running in the other direction for safety and started to cry. They did not like him one bit. I would have thought Jacob would like him and when Josie saw that Santa was OK, she would be fine. However, this year was the exact opposite. Because Jacob did not like him Josie 100% did not like him. We did manage to get a few really funny photos of the kids with Santa though. What would Christmas be without Santa photos right?! Whether they are good or not.
Thanks Dad for being the big guy in red. Hopefully, next year will go a little bit better.

"You are not my Papa Dave...Where is he?"

Santa Clause is coming to town!!! "Santa can go right out of town...I don't care!"

"I don't want to get any closer to that Big Man in Red. Don't make me. PLEASE!"

"Dada, I said PLEASE NO!"

"I don't need anything for Christmas. Just please let us go."

You are never to old to get your photo taken with Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment