Hey all!
I wish I had photos of this, but unfortunately I was unable to do so. However, I was able to catch it all on home video. So, are all of you biting at the bit to hear what it is that I am talking about. Ok, all of you know about the triplets, well the unthinkable happened tonight.
I was in the kitchen cleaning up some of the dishes after Josie ate her dinner when I looked out the window above the sink to see the Mama deer and all three of the fawns eating Mulberries from the tree. I tried to take photos, but they did not turn out since they have screens on them. So, I grabbed the home video. They walked from the Mulberry tree across the back yard and right outside the back door. They were right by the deck, between the pool and the deck. Can you believe that?! I could have thrown a rock and hit all three of them. It was amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment