Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Want It Now!

This photo is to funny not to share it with all of you. In the evenings, Josie get tired and always wants her Mommy to hold her. Well, the other night I was doing a few things getting the house picked up and Josie was not very happy with that. She would crawl around following me like a sick little puppy and when I would say something to her and walk away she would get really mad at me as you can tell. If you look really close there is even spit dropping from her chin. She is always a good happy girl when she gets what she wants, but if not she knows what to do to get her way. And of course being the Mommy I am gives in to her every desires and gives her what she wants. So, this photo was taken seconds before I picked her up.

What a spoiled little girl! Not just by me, but by all.

No comments: