Monday, April 14, 2008

Why Haven't I Posted Lately??

I am so sorry to all of my regular blog readers, it has been busy this last week here at our house. Josie is on the verge of crawling, she gets up on her knees and will rock back and forth now, so we decided we needed to shampoo the living room floor. So, over the weekend we moved all of the furniture into the kitchen and I cleaned the carpet. After moving out all the furniture, we realized that perhaps we should go ahead and paint. So, that is what I am going to get done this week. Ultimately this gives me an excuse not to cook all week because I can not get to the stove because my recliner is in front of it. Good thinking huh!

Besides the house situation, I have been working very hard as most of you know on the race that is coming up this weekend. So, that has taken a lot of my time.

I promise that after this weekend I will get back into the regular routine of posting wonderful pictures and such.

No comments: