Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rock Star Mommy!





As most of you know the new craze around town is the Guitar Hero game for Playstation 2 or other game systems. Debbie returned home from her trip to Virginia with one, so of course I had to try it out. At first, I was not very good at all. Well, ok I was horrible. I can not do two things at once. Hence, why I never played an instrument in school. I did manage to pass 2 songs my first time ever playing the game though. After you master a song, it states "You Rock!" So I rocked 2 songs. Since, that one day. I have borrowed the game from my grandma who has the game for my cousin and I have been practicing, so that I do not get booed off the stage and the family makes fun of me. Watch out family next time you see me play. Lets just say I have officially mastered all of the songs in the Easy category. Well, hey you have to start small and work up right. I am now on the medium stage and am starting to rock all of those songs. So, lets just say you are looking at a Rock Star Mommy! With Josie as my back up singer.



Next time you see me sorry, no audigraphs or flash photography please! Ha Ha! Rock on until next posting.



2 comments:

my little smiles said...

JENNY I AM OBSESSED WITH GUITAR HERO III AS WELL. SHAUN AND I PLAY IT AND I WAS HORRIBLE AT FIRST BUT A LITTLE PRACTICE GOES A LONG WAY. WHAT CAN I SAY WE ARE ROCK STAR MAMA'S!!! LOL LOL
HEY BY THE WAY WHERE DID YOU GET JOSIE'S PACIFIER AT??

Rock Star Mommy said...

Looking the part and thinking the part is more than half way to living the part! Rock on! Judy Davids, author of Rock Star Mommy.