Where the Green Grass Grows. As of our lives are changing, so are we. Catch us here and watch us grow.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Move over Mommy!
Our little Chunky Monkey has to be growing through a growth spurt. They say babies go through their first one between 3-6 weeks. Why you ask? Well, for the last 3 days it seem like all she wants to do is nurse. Every hour and a half to 2 hours, she wants to eat. Sometimes I feel like she is permanently connected to me.
Well, last night she nursed before we left Grandma Debbie's house for about 20 minutes, but I guess she was not full yet. When we got home she was acting rather hungry still. How could she be hungry was beyond me. She tends to get like this because if she falls asleep she is done nursing, even if she is not. Then she wakes up and wants to finish eating. Brent gave her a bottle then while I got myself ready for bed. She sucked down a 3.5 ounce bottle like it was nothing.
After I was done doing my night time routine of brushing my teeth and such I went into the bedroom to find this:
She had taken my spot in the bed! I don't think so. She was wide awake and doing good it was sad to put her to bed but it was 12 and I was tired. So, since she was proved she can sleep in her own bed, that is were she went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment